1 May 2011

TCR # 39 Gone For a Walk - December 2010


Lots of challenge sites have combos with orange in them, suppose it's because it is a challenge for most scrappers. It definitely is for me.


Oh boy, nobody would believe this is palette #39 but honestly, in real life all the colours are there! With the brights in my other LO, I thought I'd take down the colours several notches and make something that is more "me". The pic was taken by my good friend K earlier in the autumn 2010. She lives out in the country side and has deer eating off her apple trees. I have cropped and zoomed the original pic that showed this teeeny car parked on a deserted country road and a blazing autumnal forest surrounding it but the leaves look red instead of orange when I downloaded the page. Papers are really old BG from my stash and a couple of details from Curio. Thank you very much for any comments you leave!!


No comments:

Post a Comment