1 May 2011

TCR # 27 Mother - October 2010



So once again, no bright, or vibrant colours as I love the tranquil, soft and calming tones and vintage is and always has been my fave. Acrylic paint and gesso here and there. The majority of the papers are from local supplier Panduro, wooden buttons and lace from my stash. For the first time ever, I tried making my own flower. The accent colour is really red although it comes across more as pink. The sentiment tells about my MIL who trained to be a nurse when she was young, the lady in the pic was the headnurse at the hospital. The students called her mother, and the title of my page - "mor" - means exactly that. Mother was actually only 40 at the time the pic was taken ... Thank you so much for looking, and pls do leave a comment - I really appreciate each and one of them! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment