1 May 2011

CCG # 152 - Pink - July 2010


I have just discovered another site with colourful challenges; Color Combos Galore. Just love their colour descriptions and inspirational photos! Who can resist Pink Daisies; French Linen; Leaf Green and Garden View! Just as a coincidence DH and I had just been on an outing and he wore a pink shirt. Who says guys cannot wear pink!


Some macho men say that real men don't wear pink. Well, I don't argue with them but have to say my DH looks fab in any fuchsia, purple or PINK hues! Layout lifted from MF, papers are a mix of Papermania, g.c.d. studios and printed ephemera. I accidentally dropped a couple of drops of modge podge on the spotted pink and thought it looked cool, so I continued dropping here and there. I also sewed the edges of one of the ATC cards by hand, dismantled a few Prima roses and chalked away. My sewing machine packed up ages ago so I simply drew faux stitches in white along the edges. TFL!



No comments:

Post a Comment