1 May 2011

TCR #10 Dreaming of True Love - June 2010


The palette takes us to his room and wonderful warm and happy summer colours. There is something very special with the combination of pale blue and straw yellow. Add a beach and you've got me going!



This is my step daughter the summer of 2008 when she turned 18. That summer went by in a haze of romance and DH and I figured she had to be in love though she - of course - never told us anything about HIM. This week's palette is another of my favourites, the pale denim blue and the faded oats are just made for romantic moods. All blue papers are Papermania "Persimmon Collection", cream patterned paper is Kaiser Craft "Tea with Elsie", the red/white are from my stash and the music sheet with birdies + tag + die cut from Swedish designer "Pysselgumman". Yellow flowers from Norwegian supplier "Papirloftet", all roses from "I am roses". Pearls, ribbon and lace from my stash. Ah, young love! Thank you so very much for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment