1 May 2011

TCR # 36 - Gräsö - December 2010


This week's palette with Avocado; Warm Olive; Cool Stone and Wood Stain might not be exactly my fave combo but I gave it a try and here's my take on it.


What a few days off from work can do for a girl with no time to scrap! Started on a series of pages about my MIL, they are all in different semi-finished state strewn all over our dining room. The colours of #36 remind me of Swedish early summer with its mild greens and sheer earthy hues. The photo was the easy bit. I think I must have dismantled this page at least 3 times and then I just caved in and this is the result. MIL is newly engaged but they will have to wait another 4 years before they can afford to marry. The sentiment reads "Love is what makes the ride worthwhile", so true for MIL and FIL. Unfortunately the daylight at Northpole leaves a lot to be wished for. Pps are a mix of Swedish designer Maja, BG Marjolaine, 7Gypsies, and Graphic45. Swirls made with Stickles Cinnamon, handmade flowers and the usual distressing and crumpling. TFL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment