1 May 2011

TCR #17 Tender Love - August 2010


Tricky is the word! this week's palette for Her Room is certainly a challenge even if the colours are totally divine one-by-one or even in a combo of 2; Dusky Pink Peach; Cool Mauve; Calico Cream and Warm Cocoa.


Sorry, the colours photographed really weird, the title in NOT blue nor are the ribbon or the flowers. Had to go to my husband's family album for a b/w photo as I had little else to use. This was a really tough one and I am not pleased at all with my page. Anyhow, who wants to miss out on a week?! I think pps are MME, found them deep down in my stash. I drew a heart on the choc brown g.c.d. studios paper and handstitched the edges. The photo is of my in-laws on their engagement day. The tag is a print-out of the actual engagement ad from 1956. TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment