1 May 2011

TCR # 12 Innocence of Youth - July 2010


We are in the Family room this week. The colours are really delicious together, although they might not be what I would normally consider to mix together! Just taste the feel of Dusty Cocoa, Light Orange (yes, yes my nemesis again!); Slate Grey and Definite Beige.


It's the peak summer holiday season over here and we've had house guests for a week. Only had time for quick peeks early mornings. I got a window of 2 days before next bunch is coming this evening, so it was serious blitz on the kitchen table! This is my mother when she was 17 years old, little did she know of what the future had in store for her in only a few years' time. I cut out the frame, painted it with watercolours and dabbed china white on. All patterned papers are g.c.d. studios Ella Blue. Butterflies are DCWV Mariposa. I soaked the lace and silk ribbon in strong tea and got the amber golden tone. TFL!



No comments:

Post a Comment