1 May 2011

TCR #9 Faith - June 2010


TCR is in her room with like yummie colours like Eggshell Blue; Lolly Pink; Burgandy Red and Fresh White. I immediately came to think about the Danish brand Tilda and some papers that I had in my stash. The result is a little bit on the sweet side, but hey, a girl can splash out when she wants!



Sorry for the poor quality, had to lighten it up beause of the old photo and then the rest of the colours went all wrong. The journaling says; "I came into this world by emergency ceasarean. My parent's nurturing and love, gave me my life. This is me in June 1959, when I was 5 weeks old". The watering can spouts love and up grows the tree of life. All patterned papers are from Swedish supplier "Panduro". I was so happy to see this week's palette, finally I got to use the papers from the bottom of my stash, yay! Velvet thickers from American Crafts. Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment